Mon, Jun 07|
PUBLIC SPEAKING WORKSHOP
450.00 EUR per person (including script)
Zeit & Ort
Jun 07, 2021, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Über die Veranstaltung
What is this workshop about?
A speech in front of an audience is and remains an exceptional situation for many people. Nervousness, stage fright, and fear of possible failure are reactions we often struggle with before performing. In the following, we will only focus more on the things that we have on the radar as potential risks: What if I forget the text? What if the audience doesn't like me? What if you notice how excited I am?
The good news is that there is something you can do about this situation! Don't see your stage fright or nervousness as enemies to fight. Rather, it is our common goal to find ways of making your performance successful despite this excitement, which to a certain extent is also quite natural and good.
With the use of the right tools, optimal preparation and your positive inner attitude, you will master your speech with confidence and - more importantly - be remembered by the audience.
How do I find out if this workshop is right for me?
- I want to communicate my idea or my message even more clearly in front of the audience.
- I struggle with nervousness and stage fright when I have to speak in front of other people.
- I want to develop a relationship with the audience during presentations and lectures.
- I find it difficult to follow a common thread and get to the point.
- I want to be remembered for a long time with my content.
What can I expect in this workshop?
- Sustainable strategies for the preparation and implementation of your speech
- Detailed analysis of personality structure and type of speech
- Individual tips for the efficient use of voice and body language
- Comprehensive inputs using state-of-the-art presentation techniques
- Comparison of self and external image through video analysis
- A maximum of 12 participants for an optimal learning effect