Zeit & Ort
Jun 30, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Über die Veranstaltung
What is this online RHETORIC AFTERWORK event about?
Once a month people meet who want to hone their own rhetorical skills and learn from one another. At the beginning there is specific input as a small rhetoric boost on topics such as body language, the use of the voice or the structure of a talk. Then the participants get the opportunity to put their own pitch, presentation or speech to the test and then receive constructive feedback from the group and myself. Finally, there is still enough time in the breakout sessions for personal exchange of experiences and networking.
How do I find out if this workshop is right for me?
- I want to communicate my idea or my message even more clearly in front of the audience.
- I struggle with nervousness and stage fright when I have to speak in front of other people.
- I would like to test an upcoming performance in front of an audience and receive honest feedback on it.
- I would also like to make contacts online and benefit from a new network.
- I will wait a little longer with my presentation, but I would like to learn from the group.